About

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

week 15 - 365 challenge

Hi Friends,

Here are the photos for week 15 of the 365 challenge.  Better late than never...


[ 99/365 - a keepsake]  * this is my mom's china pattern - Wicker Dale by Spode

[ 100/365 - starts with P ]  * pink flowers

[ 101/365 - the same ]
AND
[ 104/365 self portrait (2 birds with one stone 😉) ]

[ 102/365 - three ] * These three 😍

[ 103/365 - what inspires me ]  * The children with their sense of wonder and imagination - that inspires me!

[ 105/365 - I made this ]  * For the recipe check out my blog post about them here.


Life is sure busy and full.  We are trying hard to remain diligent so we finish our school year well. All the trees and bushes are budding and blooming, which let's us know that spring is here.  We are getting antsy to enjoy the outside regularly.  Still lots of rain though, so we press onward for the finish line.

All for now, but I'll write soon.  I feel I'm long overdue for a life-lately post.  Except not tonight - I'm off to bed.

- Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)