About

Saturday, March 11, 2017

10 on 10

Hi Friends, 

It's the 10th of the month (already!)
That means 10 pictures on the 10th day of the month.  
{ Document a snapshot of your life and find beauty among the ordinary things in your day! }
so here was my day.

/ 1 / But first, coffee!  😉

/ 2 / currently working my way through the book of John.  I love my new prayer journal. 
The reference is from Hebrews 6:19 - a favorite verse of mine.

/ 3 / Ellie's hens have begun laying eggs!  

/ 4 / School time.  Learning division among other things. 

/ 5 / I had a cookie craving like nobody's business so I made the flourless cookies.  SO GOOD!

/ 6 / Listening to this while on my way to a super fun appointment.

/ 7 / For Christmas Matthew gave me a coupon for a massage with a friend who is a student at a massage school.... today was the day!  😀
Oh, what a blessing it was to combat the bit of extra stress lately. 

 / 8 / The drive home was lovely with sunshine and blue sky!  It's been a while since we've seen either.  Isn't this "tennis shoe tree" jolly? .

/ 9 / Pizza dough in the making.  Tonight's was Garlic white sauce with Isesrno's chicken sausage.  It smelled soooo good.  Two pizzas gobbled down with no left-overs!  I think they liked it.

/10/ Did I mention the BLUE sky?  😍

. . . . .

And a bonus...(no photo though)
We just finished watching The Help.  Have you seen it?
Sooo good! So sad! So true!  And rather shameful of our American history!
I highly recommend it, but be forewarned of some language.

. . . . .

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

- Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)