About

Saturday, January 21, 2017

365 challenge - week 3

This week flew by before I realized I hadn't posted anything, 
but here I am with week 3 of the challenge.  

I think I mentioned that last weekend Eric painted the downstairs. He took advantage of having a holiday off from work [ MLK, Jr. ] Painting a space that you live in can get a bit  tricky... and chaotic. 😏  

Fresh space, fresh week.  This week brought days of just ordinary things, grocery shopping, catching up on laundry, pressing onward and upward with 5 paragraph essays, and multiplication facts, and listening to emergent readers.  These are the days that I cherish.


14-365 [ delicate ]

15-365 [ starts with W ]

16-365 [  my walls ]

17-365 [ outside my window ]

18-365 [ pattern ]

19-365 [ blurry ]

20-365 [ what I'm reading ]

21-365 [ street ]

As always, I welcome your feedback on my photographs. 😊

Hoping you had a good week.
- Carol


Linking with Serendipity is Sweet and Good Random Fun


4 comments:

  1. These are all great representations of the prompts - well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jill, that means a lot coming from you. :-)

      Delete
  2. I especially love #21... I want to drive that street! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katherine. Yes, I think you would like that long and wind-y country road.

      Delete


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)