About

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas shopping - Candle Sale

THE SALE IS NOW CLOSED.
Thank you so much for all your support! 

Just a reminder that I am running my candle sale!
Candles make such lovely gifts and stocking stuffers.

These candles are 100% natural.  Made from non-GMO soy wax and scented with essential oils.

"Pacific Northwest" - scented with coffee essential oil. 

"So Cal"  - scented with hints of grapefruit, orange, lemon, and spearmint.

"Deer Isle"  - scented with bergamot, lavender, and fir.

"Sanibel" - scented with hints of sweet orange, cinnamon, and eucalyptus.  

Each 6 oz. candle [with a burn time of approximately 25 hours] is just $10 
4 oz. candles [with a burn time of approximately 18-20 hours] are just $7.50 each

Or choose a sampler of 1 of each scent
6 oz. size for $38
4 oz size for $28.


Sale Details 

Ordering:  Email me at carol@hfhco.com with your order.  I'll fill orders on a first come-first served basis, and I'll answer you with a confirmation and total.
Delivery/Shipping:  If you are local, we can make arrangements.  If not, I am happy to ship anywhere is the U.S. 

Shipping rates:  All orders are sent USPS Priority Mail.
1 - 6  (4 oz. each)   OR 1-3 (6 oz) $ 6.80 (priority small flat rate.) 
4 - 12 (6 oz each) $ 10.80 (box A regional)
For larger quantities inquire for shipping.

Payment: 
I accept Paypal (use carol@hfhco.com), cash or personal checks, if you are local.

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)