About

Monday, February 1, 2016

February photo challenge

Happy February!  

It's a new month so I thought I would try a 29 day photo challenge.  It's kind of like a "photo of the day" with each day having a different subject theme. 
We'll see how well I do with keeping up, but you never know unless you try, right

02/01 theme:  Sky


How quickly it changes from gorgeous blue to dark and foreboding.  



I feel like this challenge is more than just carving out a few minutes to take a picture, but also an exercise in observing things.  It will also be a challenge to think through the day's theme in a creative way.   

Hopefully I'll get some good shots from all this.    :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)