About

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year!

Saying goodbye to a year can be both melancholy and joyful.
The thought of a fresh start always brings hope and encouragement to me.


Memories made of sweet family times, fun adventures, and deepening friendships bring a smile to my face.  I am looking forward to more of that in the coming year.  


Some things from this past year I am not sorry to say good-bye to and close the book on! 
How I wish I wouldn't see my selfish attitudes and perfectionism rear their ugly heads in twenty-sixteen.


A fresh start, like a fresh, untouched blanket of snow is what I have in Jesus each and every day.
He makes all things new.  
And I am so thankful.
I am looking forward to the new year with hope and anticipation for all that He will do.  

. . . . . 

Thank you, for joining me in my little blogging corner of the world throughout this past year. Thank you for your encouragement and comments.  They have blessed me more than you know. 



No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)