About

Monday, July 1, 2013

Just in case

Let me start by saying, forgive me for my e-ignorance. 

I have read on several other blogs that Google Friend Connect is going away as of today, July 1st.  Apparently, this means that I need to find another way, other than Google Reader to follow the blogs I like, and I need to provide another method for you. 

The thing is I have not received any such notice from Google or E-Blogger, so I'm not sure if this is true or an e-hoax. But...just in case it is true, I added a button on my sidebar so that you can follow me through Bloglovin, or through e-mail, if you like.

Won't you take the time to follow me?  It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself {though I do that a lot too. *wink*}

Enjoy your day!





No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)