About

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Summer day trip - Snohomish river

Most people think it only rains in Washington.  We certainly get a lot of that, but we do have glorious summers.  This summer we experienced some super hot weather for weeks at a time.  To get some relief, one day we hit the river with some friends.   


My friend is sweet to bring life jackets for the kids.  The kids have had swimming lessons, but are not good swimmers due to lack of opportunity to practice, but they practiced what they remembered. 😀
"Mama, LOOK!".   "Mama, watch meee!"

I think due to the extended heat the water level was low. (which makes it not so scary for me - scary because I only have two eyes to keep watch on five kids.)



Sadly, I forgot to get pictures of all the kids together.  I thought of that after we left.  

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)