About

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Summer day trip - Kingston beach

It's said that summer doesn't start here in Washington until July 5th.  I actually heard a weather expert explain why this is true.  Suffice it to say, that when the weather warms up and the sun does shine I get a little antsy to enjoy the beach.  


We have a favorite beach for several reasons: no crowds, lots of good beachcombing, and a fun ferry ride.

We asked a friend to join us too.

A coffee stand just a few feet from the ferry exit beckoned me, and I couldn't refuse.

Wild sweet peas were so fragrant and with the smell of the salt air it was almost intoxicating.

My new found hobby... look for shadows to photograph.




Like a million little diamonds.  The sea is so beautiful.

A sure sign of summer...sandy toes.


Souveniers

Until next summer, Kingston Beach.  With loving affection.

- Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)