About

Sunday, July 9, 2017

365 challenge - week 25

Hello!

I am so behind in posting the photo challenge photos.  Each week I seem to get stumped with one of the prompts, so I hold off on posting, in hopes to squeeze it in before my goal of posting each Monday.

At any rate, I was planning on posting both week 25 and 26 in the same post as those would complete up through June, but I discovered that my SD card somehow got corrupted.  I can not copy off any photos from it.  The saddest part of that is that all of Ellie's birthday pictures were still on that.  Eric tried all his nifty high-tech tricks, but to no avail.  All I can do is reformat the SD card.  πŸ˜ž
I will need to take all of week 26 photos again.  πŸ˜žπŸ˜ž

So... here is what I have for week 25.


[ 169/365 - Dad  ]

[ 170/365 - curly ]

[ 171/365 - my view today ]

[ 172/365 - from above ]

[ 173/365 - peace ]

[ 174/365 - an animal ]


Until next time. 
- Carol 

Linking with image-in-ing

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)