About

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

365 photo challenge - week 22

Hi,
Before this week gets too far along, I better post last week's photos. 

[ 148/365 - top ]
that colored sugar though!

[ 149/365 - even ]

[ 150/365 - sound ]

[ 151/365 - what I'm looking at ]
This girl loves her chickens.

[ 152/365 - lines ]

[ 153/365 - starts with j ]
Me: Hey kids, what starts with J?
Them: Jelly beans, jam, jelly, Jeremy, JUMP.
We waited until the evening for lighting, and had a lot of laughs while taking JUMP photos.


[ 154/365 - to do ]
We have lots of big trees on our property.  These trees in the front of our house need attention. The tree on the right needs to be topped, the other two need to be taken down.  

Summer is just about here.  I hope you are able to get out and enjoy a bit of it this week. 

- Carol 





1 comment:

  1. Great photos - and I especially enjoyed the last one! Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2017/06/my-happy-place.html

    ReplyDelete


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)