About

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Candle sale!

Hi Friends!

Ooooh the holidays are here and that's so exciting, isn't it?  I have other exciting news too.
After making 100% natural candles for myself, I decided to make them available for sale here on the blog.  Just in time for the holidays.  Add ambiance to your home for the season.  Candles make great Christmas gifts for friends, lovely hostess gifts, and even perfect stocking stuffers.  Don't forget to treat yourself to some too!

I love to burn candles, but really dislike the black, toxic smoke that you get when you burn commercially made candles.  Soy wax helps with that, but still the fake fragrances are also toxic. Have you ever experienced a headache from an overpowering candle?  Ugh!

A few years ago I decided to create an all natural candle that I could feel good about burning.  I use non- GMO soy wax, pure therapeutic grade essential oils, and eco-wicks made from cotton and paper. 100% natural.  😀
These burn clean!  No toxic smoke!  Plus you get the added unique benefit each essential oil has to offer.

I've been blending and sampling essential oil scents and finally settled on four unique blends to create a "Regions" line inspired by America's coastlines.  Each coastline is so unique and beautiful in their own ways, and these scents reflect what I associate with those areas. 

"Pacific Northwest" - scented with coffee essential oil. 
Because PNW = Coffee!

"So Cal"  - scented with hints of grapefruit, orange, lemon, and spearmint.
Bright and refreshing and reminiscent of their citrus groves.

"Deer Isle"  - scented with bergamot, lavender, and fir.
A tiny island off the coast of Maine with tall evergreens and a rugged coast.   

"Sanibel" - scented with hints of sweet orange, cinnamon, and eucalyptus.  
Silky soft white sand and shell treasures everywhere on this little island off the coast of Florida.

Each 6 oz. candle [with a burn time of approximately 25 hours] is just $10 
4 oz. candles [with a burn time of approximately 18-20 hours] are just $7.50 each

Or choose a sampler of 1 of each scent
6 oz. size for $38
4 oz size for $28.


Sale Details 

Ordering:  Email me at carol@hfhco.com with your order.  I'll fill orders on a first come-first served basis, and I'll answer you with a confirmation and total.  

Delivery/Shipping:  If you are local, we can make arrangements.  If not, I am happy to ship anywhere is the U.S. 

Shipping rates:  All orders are sent USPS Priority Mail.
1 - 6  (4 oz. each)   OR 1-3 (6 oz) $ 6.80 (priority small flat rate.) 
4 - 12 (6 oz each) $ 10.80 (box A regional)
For larger quantities inquire for shipping.

Payment: 
I accept Paypal (use carol@hfhco.com), cash or personal checks, if you are local.



No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)