About

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Stranded / movie edition /

STRANDED  
//movie edition//





So - I'm doing something fun and different today.  Since it's Wednesday, I'm linking up with Shay and Erika for Stranded - movie edition. 

What  three movies would I take if I were stuck on a deserted island?
This, of course assumes that I was smart enough to remember to bring a way to watch the movies, which I'm not, but if I could I would bring...

Sherlock Holmes Game of Shadows
Robert Downey, Jr. and Jude Law just don't get any better than this!  And Hans Zimmer's music is epic.



Dear Frankie
I adore this movie.  If you've never seen it, you NEED to! 
So sweet and heartwarming.


How to Steel a Million
It's funny and it's a classic and Audrey and Peter!


Other movies I wish I could bring...

Leap Year (with Amy Adams and Matthew Goode)

Soul Surfer (with AnnaSophia Robb)

Roman Holiday (With Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn

Confessions of a Shopaholic (with Isla Fisher)

100 Foot Journey (with Helen Mirren)

In the Heart of the Sea (with Chris Hemsworth) - which is fantastic, but might be a little creepy watching on a deserted island.


What about you?  What three movies would you take if you were stuck on a deserted island? 

2 comments:

  1. Sherlock is a great one!! I love reading other's link ups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, The Mrs. I agree link-ups are a fun way to meet new bloggers.
      Happy to meet you. :-)

      Delete


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)