About

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Quick and easy and yummy

So even though spring is just about here, it's still kinda cold where I live, and nothing chases away the cold quite like a delicious bowl of steaming hot soup. 


I made this soup last night, and it was super delicious and so easy that I just had to share with you. 
The recipe is from Taste of Home. 

Ground Beef Vegetable Soup 

3/4 lb. ground beef 
2 cans (14 oz each) beef broth (I used the bouillon paste from Costco)
2 c. water
1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
3 celery ribs, chopped
3 large carrots, sliced
2 medium onions, sliced
1 medium potato, peeled and cubed
1-1/2 c. fresh cauliflowerets (I just used a whole head cut up)
2 tsp. dried tarragon
1 Tbsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper 

Easy Peasy directions: 

In the soup pot, brown the beef until no longer pink.  Add all the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil.  Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.

Makes 8 servings.

2 comments:

  1. This looks yummy and I would gladly eat this when I come (hint) :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'll keep that in mind. :-) I can't wait to see you.

      Delete


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)