About

Friday, July 31, 2015

Road trippin'

Our family recently made a road trip and we (Hannah and I) took a lot of pictures!
(It's what we do.)
I thought I'd show you some quintessential Portland sights.
I'll blog about why we went in my next post, but for now... enjoy.
 
 
moody skies and tall trees frame the city.
 
industrial exterior... because excellent coffee is serious business.
 
artistic vibe beckons you to linger.
 
 as does the heavenly aroma.
 
 crazy concoctions worth waiting in a horrendously long line for.
 
a peak at the Willamette River.
 
another exceptional coffee house.
 
a bit of nature in the midst of a hustle-bustle city.
 
 a call to stop for a moment.
 
old stone buildings
 
 juxtaposed with modern skyscrapers.

 PSU
 
 
 this is the city's motto. 
 
 and it is! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So much fun, and love going on in this post. XD

    ReplyDelete


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)