About

Friday, April 10, 2015

New blue

What do you think?
 
The color is lighter than I expected, but I like it.


 It's actually a little more "sea foamy" than these photos show.


I have this fabric set aside to make an apron. 
{ you know I'm a bit of an apron junky, right? }

 
I think this fabric would be cute to use to cover the cushion for the rocking chair.  Maybe?
It's bright. It's fun. It's cheerful.  It's aqua!
 

It got me to thinking that if I go with something like this, I'll be able to use dark blues too, which I can find a little more easily than shades of aqua. 
 { like for throw pillows }

Or I could even make a throw pillow for the bed from this fabric.  hmmm.

I wonder if there is any chance in finding sheets that sort of go with this? 

. . . . .
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)