About

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Laughing. shooting. writing

We had a little break in the weather making for perfect lighting


coupled with a small window of opportunity and a big urge to be creative.







Do you prefer color or black and white?  I can't decide which I like better.

I'm still trying to learn more about my camera.  When I had my old Nikon before the digital age, manual settings were a cinch.  I know the science of it all hasn't changed, but I think it must be the many menus to look at to check if everything is set for the effect I want.
Meh.  BUT, at least with digital I can take as many shots as I like with no cost of developing.

While we shot


my chauffeur indulged his creative urge by writing.


I cherish these rare moments together with these fun guys. 
laughing. shooting. writing

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)