About

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Celebrating Phil

One of my favorite children's literature books is A Garden for Groundhog by Lorna Balian. 
It makes me chuckle every time I read it.  It makes the kids chuckle too. 

As you know, this year Groundhog Day fell on Sunday, but no matter, I thought this craft from Almost Unschoolers was so cute, that we did it yesterday.  Pioneer Woman also had several Groundhog Day craft and recipe ideas, which is where I found the links. 

I used this template from  All Kids network and shrank it down to 25%.
"Totes Adorbs!"  {translation...totally adorable}



For some reason, I just wasn't understanding the instructions.  Here is Abbie patiently waiting.
{Um, Carol, it's NOT rocket science!}







Sunday Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow predicting six more weeks of winter, but perhaps it wasn't his shadow he saw, but a shadowy silhouette of a super football.  ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)