About

Monday, December 17, 2012

Snow White

I thought I would make paper snowflakes with the kids today. {using this tutorial}  Instead the kids may want to go out IN the snow.


It's really coming down.  It feels like we are inside a snow globe and someone just swirled it around. 

Snowflakes are little miracles, no, really!  Have you ever studied them in depth?  My brother told me about this Caldecott Award winning children's book about Snowflake Bentley.  It's a true story about a man who marveled at God's creation of the snowflake and purposed to photograph them.  You can check out this book to see his actual photographs.  I promise you will be delighted and utterly amazed at our Creator!  


 
Cutting was a little challenging for the littler hands in the family so I got out a hole punch.  Good idea, but still hard to punch through all thicknesses.


Yep, it's a snow day - inside and out!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)