About

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Day 9:  Jingle it.  Wear bells, sing Jingle Bells. Jingle throughout the day.

It reminded me of Psalm 150,
"Praise the Lord! Praise God in His sanctuary; Praise Him in His mighty expanse.
Praise Him for His mighty deeds; Praise Him according to His excellent greatness.
Praise Him with trumpet sound; Praise Him with harp and lyre.
Praise Him with timbrel and dancing; Praise Him with stringed instruments and pipe.
Praise Him with loud cymbals; Praise Him with resounding cymbals,
Let everything that has breath prasie the Lord.
Praise the Lord!


A few years ago Hallmark had this snowman for sale. 


He sings jingle bells and the dog wiggles to jingle his bells.  The snowman's friendly smile, makes me smile.  Everytime someone walks by him, they discreetly press the button and away he sings.  Last year, Mary was afraid of it, but not this year.

Day 10: Read any Christmas book. 
We chose to read the Tale of Three Trees.  You already know why from my earlier post.  Another favorite Christmas story is The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey by  Susan Wojciechowski.  Tears come every time I read it.  I think it's my favorite of all our stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)