About

Friday, December 18, 2009

A Great Gift Idea


I was given this just yesterday for a Christmas gift and I HAD to put it on the blog because I thought it was such a darling idea! The friend who gave me this is a wonderful gardener. Every year she has a HUGE garden with wonderful flowers and veggies. She saved some of the seeds from her harvest this year. For gift giving, she potted them in a little clay pot, added some greenery, wrapped it cellophane and added a cute tag. Now I have this cute little clay pot that will sit on my kitchen windowsill where it will get light. All I have to do is keep it lightly watered and transplant to bigger size pots as the flowers grow. I will have beautiful flowers in my house until spring, then I'll transplant them into our garden. What fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)