About

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

365 challenge week 16

Hi Friends,

First, a little housekeeping:
In the beginning of this challenge I thought it would be a good idea to break it up into weeks and post here, but I fear it's getting a little boring for you readers.  The thing is - posting weekly does keep me accountable to my goal - so I am going to continue, but feel free to just skip 365 challenge posts, if you like.

. . . . .

Can I just say that this is HARD!  I mean what do you do with a prompt like "soft"?
A soft pillow, soft lighting?  Of course it's whatever I want it to be, but how interesting is a pillow going to be?  Probably not very! And I definitely have the challenge of low light in my home so there's that.  Sometimes inspiration is seriously lacking.

And then there is the challenge on a personal level - as in prioritizing my time.  I tend to be a single-minded focus person.  I'm not a good multi-tasker.  So if I am taking photographs, I am typically not doing the myriad of other things that need my attention.  But then there is the finish-what-you-start part of me that wants to see this through to the end.  I know that I will be happy that I persevered and worked at improving my skills.

I seriously failed this week of the challenge.  Nothing really inspired me, and I couldn't get inspired to create something that went with the prompt.  ðŸ˜•  That's the way it goes sometimes, I guess.
Here are the ones I did take.

[ 106/365 - soft ]

[ 107/365 - negative space ]

[108/365 - fresh ]

[ 109/365 - 2:00 pm ]
[ 110/365 - dots ]
[ 111/365 - my camera ]

 [ 112/365 - a collection ]

How was your week last week?  Are you ready for summer?   Can I get an A-MEN!?

- Carol

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed seeing your pictures. I've never tried such a challenge, but I have a feeling that it's really hard to keep up with. Even if you skip a few, it will still be a huge accomplishment by the end of it. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)