About

Monday, September 22, 2014

Random tidbit

You know how I adore vintage and retro stuff?
I came across these recently.  How's this for retro?
 
As a kid Eric did some modeling for Ford Modeling Agency. 
Yep, he's the baseball player.
This ad is circa 1970's.
. . .
 
I was an honorary bat girl for the Los Angeles Dodgers. 
My photo with then first baseman, Steve Garvey is circa 1970's too.
{You couldn't tell by my hair, could you?   ;-)  }

Bet you never knew that bit of trivia about us.  Random, I know.
. . .
 
I've just started going through boxes of photos in an attempt to get them more organized.  Notice, I said, "more organized".  It's a huge, overwhelming project, so my goal is small.   Of course, anything would be an improvement over the "dumped in a box" method I have going now.  

I laugh at how many bad pictures I took, but there was no way to know how they looked before they were developed, so in hopes to send copies in letters to far off relatives, I even ordered DOUBLES.   

Yeah.

But the upside of going through old photos is all the smiles and laughter it brings.
Big hair, crazy fashion, sweet memories and really cute kids!




 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)