About

Monday, October 21, 2013

A sure sign of fall

Where I live, signs are everywhere that fall is in full swing.  Our long driveway is covered in leaves. The trees are beautiful shades of yellow, gold, orange, and red.  The smell of woodstove smoke hovers thickly in the crisp air.

While in Maui - the weather was a perfect sunny, clear, 85 with a tropical gentle breeze.  
The ocean was warm, the palm trees green.  If you never glanced at a calendar, you wouldn't know it was fall.  But there was one clue that indicated the change of seasons.  Starbuck's was selling their signature pumpkin spice latte.

No matter where you are - a sure sign of fall is pumpkin.

Because it's Monday, because I adore pumpkin, and because I love ya  {Can you guess, who that sounds like?}

I'm giving you my all time favorite Pumpkin Granola recipe.  It's so good, so crunchy, so flavorful, and so much better than store bought granola! 


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)