About

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Just a bit

 
The forecast said that snow was possible for the foothills...
 
Yep, that's us.  We got about 6". 
 
The girls were super excited to play in the snow first thing this morning. 





All morning Mary Anne kept looking out the window saying, "no, no"  {translation= "snow, snow"}
So this evening, when all the kids went out to play in it before supper, I bundled up Mary too.  By the time I got her dressed in all her snow clothes, she looked like a big, colorful ball.   With all the layers, she could only waddle out to the snow.    

I came in to finish supper and could hear lots of squeals and laughter.  We've got some good hills for sledding and snow boarding!

Did you know...it's a proven fact that hot chocolate with whipped cream tastes so much better after playing in the snow.  


3 comments:

  1. So cute... and finally a picture of beautiful YOU on the blog!!! Made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want snow!! How fun that looks! I'm jealous... x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That snow man is adorable!! So glad you have snow, too. I agree...hot chocolate tastes much better after coming in from the snow:).

    ~Julia

    PS: Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment the other day:).

    ReplyDelete


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)