About

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Stuff

I've been going through all the closets and cupboards in my home and re-thinking, purging, and organizing.  I think it's my way of relaxing.  It all started with one little thought...."If I had glass fronts on these kitchen cupboards, what dishes would I want to be seen?"  That was the beginning of moving everything around and in doing that, I sorted and purged too.  WOW!  I had no idea I had accumlated so much stuff. 
After I went through all the kitchen cupboards, I went through bedroom closets and linen closets, through file cabinets and desk drawers.  All the while, I just kept asking myself, "Do I use this?"  "Do I need this?" "Is this the most logical place for this?"  "Is there a better way to keep it?" "Could I use this for a different purpose?"  It was kind of a whirlwind cleaning and decluttering spree, but it feels so fresh and nice. 
If you want some inspiring ideas about getting organized, visit the Homestead Revival website.  Now, SHE is one organized woman!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE cleaning out and organizing! Definitely a form of relaxation for me too...
    It's always amazing the things you find ;)
    Love Grace

    ReplyDelete


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)