About

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother ~ Happy Day!


I just wanted to drink it in - the warm sunshine, the beautiful sea,  the salty sea air, the sweet smiles on each of my family's faces.  That's the kind of Mother's Day I had today.  Perfect!  I could not have asked for a better day! 
Once I heard that the weather for today was going to be sunny and warm, I told my family I wanted to go to a park in Mukilteo that has a beautiful Sound view and take a bunch of pictures of us all.  It's free, it's fun, and I wanted new, updated photos for the frames in the house.  I love when the laughter and joy of everyone just having fun together is captured.  They aren't photographic "masterpieces" because of the bright sun, but in the Northwest....we'll take the bright sun! 
Ahhh, the sun and the sea...{just needs a little goat grazing on the grass
:-) }

 
Matt

Caleb and Matt


Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil!


Mary Anne and Hannah
Hannah with Ellie and Abbie
Abigail
Mary
Daniel and Ellie

Miss Mary


Caleb

Friends!

 

The Blanchet Bunch


My Mister

His Hotty (He made me write this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)