About

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful for Family and Friends

Really the things that I am thankful to God for are just too numerous to list! My top 4 are...
  • My salvation - saved from sin and brought into glorious fellowship with God the Father through Christ's atoning sacrifice - "but God demonstrates His own love toward us in that while we were YET sinners, Christ died for us". Romans 5:8
  • The Word of God which imparts wisdom and gives comfort.
  • My sweet family - my amazing husband, 8 wonderful children and all other the members close and far.
  • Friends whom with we have shared sweet memories and lots of laughter.
For the last 13 years we have celebrated Thanksgiving with dear friends. 22 in all gather to share in prayer, thanksgiving, laughter, warm hearts and delicious food. 
"Childhood friends - celebrating together"

"Pass to the right...about 14 times"
The patriarch/host of the group is 91 (I'm pretty sure) He was so happy to be able to hold our little Mary, 8 months. How awesome is that?!

The greatest and the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)