About

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School

Can you feel it? I can! I can even smell it! No really, fall brings a special little something to the air. The weather has finally perked up here in the Pacific Northwest. It actually feels like summer, but now the days are getting shorter. I kind of get a little giddy at the thought of fall. I LOVE FALL! - even though we aren't quite there yet. Seems everyone is busy with back to school activities. They are getting their sports physicals and shots. They are taking care of new eye glasses and buying new backpacks. I have begun our preparations too - planning what the kids will be studying, preparing their lesson plan books and.... taking their school pictures! This year I have a high school senior, a high school sophomore, a first year in junior high, a 3rd grader, a kindergartener, and a kindergartener in training along with Miss Muffet who is learning all the things that babies learn in their first year. It's crazy fun! I am so thankful for the privilege to teach my children at home.
My 3rd grader

My junior high schooler

My sophomore
 
My senior

No comments:

Post a Comment


I always look forward to reading your comments. Thank you for taking the time to leave one. :-)